Thursday, June 01, 2017

June Explanation

This is my apology and explanation about what happened to the blog during May. First, please don’t give up on the blog. Keeping a blog needs to be done in a timely and consistent manner, Which I haven’t done especially during May. My only excuse is life events. I’m the sole caretaker for my elderly parents who are in their 90s. Early in May, my father caught the flu. He ended up in the hospital for 3 days and was sent home using a catheter for a few days. Recovery takes a long time for an older person at this age. I spent all of May staying home taking care of things, but had no time for personal or fun stuff. :( My father is much better now. I hope to do a better job with the blog in June barring any more life interruptions. Thank you for hearing me out.

No comments: